Its my favorite time of year! Time to buy gifts. I am a huge gift giver, I think I enjoy selecting, wrapping & giving (and of course seeing the delight on the recipients faces) more than actually receiving presents myself. That being said, you are always more than welcome to give me gifts. I will graciously accept.
Here is the perfect guide to buying your holiday gifts like the coolest LA local around. Enjoy!
1. BE LOVE : Each of KamGi's pieces send a message of love & well-being, and not to mention how soft and cozy the fabric is. I have this sweater too, so if you get it, or gift it, we'll be matching! Get it here. @BeLoveApparel
2. PLANT LOVE : Show off your earthy side, in a trendy way of course, with a hand crafted Terrarium from Dewy Flowers! Buy one here. @DewyFlowers_LA
3. BLING BLING : These handmade jewels are the perfect present for your mama, your sister, your girlfriend, your auntie, your boss… the list goes on. Made in Los Angeles, Tiana hand sources each bead to create this magical pieces. Available for 20% off until December 7th on her website, here! @xpalomasoljewelryx
4. ONE PIECE WONDER : The most comfortable romper/onesie I’ve ever worn, and probably the most stylish too. One piece is all you need to be the hippest hipster. Made locally by Electric & Rose. Not only do these guys make badass threads, but Eric, the owner, also comes to my yoga classes! Buy now!! @ElectricandRose
5. SMELLS LIKE HEAVEN : Seriously, these are the most fragrant candles Ive ever come across, and I am a candle junkie. Archipelago comes out with seasonal scents that will leave your whole home smelling like heaven. Sold HERE @ShopArchipelago
6. TIS THE SEASON : To CLEANSE!! This might be the most important gift on here, especially after indulging in so much holiday ham & potato latkahs. Sophie, a dear and wonderful friend, offers a 5 (& 14) day cleanse to clean up your body with the yummiest superfoods out there. CHECK HER OUT. Buy one of yourself & everyone you know. @PhilsophieLove
7. MAGIC CARPET : Although the temperature is dropping outside, that doesn’t seem to affect how much sweating still goes on in the yoga studio. My favorite, and ultra chic, yoga rug can be found at La Vie Boheme. Use it on top of your mat, or use it in your home to add some boho flair. Find more styles here @LaVieBohemeYoga
8. GET COZY : And stay cozy in these ultra functional and fashionable joggers from Easton West. The perfect gift for the man in your life. Finally he can wear sweatpants all day and still look like a rock star. Only a few are made of each style, so if you are eyeing these you better hurry up and grab a pair now!! Find them online, here. @EastonWestApparel.
Hope this has helped inspire some amazing gift shopping for all of your friends (and maybe a few for yourself too) & takes a little pressure off of finding the perfect gift on your own. If you have any more suggestions, leave them in the comments below! Happy Shopping!!